Monday, August 24, 2009

Liz and Paul Wedding - Part 2 - The Wedding Day

This was an incredible wedding for all of us... My little brother Paul, the youngest of 5 kids, was married at Cheekwood Art and Gardens in Nashville, Tennessee. What a beautiful place to be married! Liz was just stunning and Paul was as debonair as I have ever seen him. I was Paul's best man so I had to give up photographing the event, which was a little difficult for me... (OK, so I did sneak a few photos in here and there!) However, Garrett and Jason not only did an amazing job photographing the entire weekend, but they also contributed to the huge 3 day party. We had such an amazing time celebrating the marriage of Liz and my little brother Paul all weekend long! As you can see, even Elvis made an appearance! Congratulations Liz and Paul!!! We Love You!!!

You can check out the slide show of the event HERE.































2 comments:

jeramy sossaman said...

fantastic!

Unknown said...

It is very nice and awesome stuff.. Fantastic memories for life..

Visit my blog: http://www.payday-loans-canada.ca/